Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 3, 9 a.m.

Life returns with a vengeance.  I didn't get any writing done yesterday.  Why in the world did I think I could find the mental space to do this?  Am I crazy?

Hoping to make a little progress today before I have to go study SAS for my job interview later this week.  Yes, study SAS.  That is, Statistical Analysis Software, for the uninitiated.  Eric knows what I mean.

Groan.

 "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.  No, dammit!  Make that a triple shot cappuchino.  No syrup, no whipped cream, no sugar.  Just coffee.  On the double!"

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya. I had a 3018 word day on Friday and haven't been able to squeeze anything out since. Today's GOTTA be the day!

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, don't beat yourself up over one day. There are bound to be good days and bad days.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for the word verification. I hate it, but the spammers made me do it.