Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I hate computers

I won't go into details, but let me just say it had to do with two system restores and software re-installation, and the original problem still isn't fixed.

*sigh*

I love computers, really. I would not want to write my book out by hand umpteen times. It might make me chose my words more carefully, however.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could do our own personal system restore? I think about three years would do it. May 2007 would be a great time to start over.

6 comments:

  1. I know. I have a love-hate relationship with my computer too--and technology in general. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish there was some way to get around using a computer but in this day and age you can't really. Truthfully, I only got my first computer 2 years ago. I used to write long hand then type it up on my trusty Smith-Corona. Library for the Literary Agents Guide. I've come a long way.

    and if I could go back I think October 2004 would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so bad at that kind of stuff, which means I don't really understand computers, even if I use one everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think almost everyone has a love-hate relationship with computers and technology. If I could go back, I think (assuming I'd know everything I know now) I'd reboot to 1998/99. Just because there are a lot of little things I'd change in various relationships and interactions from that time forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think i'd want to go back. I pretty happy now and wouldn't want to accidentally change that by smoothing over the rough times

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for the word verification. I hate it, but the spammers made me do it.