Saturday, August 28, 2010

Contest Winners!!!

I couldn't wait until Monday to post the winners of the 100 Followers Contest. My deepest appreciation to everyone who participated and who promoted it.  I literally couldn't have done it without you.


The winner of the book "Break Into Fiction" is Coreen (Velvet Over Steel.)
 Congratulations, Coreen!


The winner of the Gevalia mug is our moonlight writer, Roh.









Jennifer Daiker gets the Starbuck's mug in which to drink her tea.










and the memo pad goes to busy mom Elizabeth Mueller.









I will be contacting each of you through the email accounts associated with your Blogger account.  If you don't hear from me because you don't use that email any more, please email me via my Blogger account profile or leave a comment here as to where I can get in touch with you. I promise to delete your information soon as I read it.

Congratulations!  And don't forget: Write First, Blog Later.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! You get amazing prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Christine!

    What a nice surprise to wake up to!

    By the way, I love your tagline, "...who has a dysfunctional relationship with a very persistent novel."

    I totally know that feeling. The characters from my novel are relentless.

    An email is winging its way to you...

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! :)

    And whaddya mean "write first, blog later?" Maybe for me it should be "write first, tweet later...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I wish I had won the mug or the book. Next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, all!! Sending some tangy Atlantic ocean breeze from New Smyrna Beach to go along with your winnings (and givings, Christine!).

    ~that rebel, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww i'm sad i missed this, but congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for the word verification. I hate it, but the spammers made me do it.