Today is the Bernard Pivot blogfest hosted by Nicole Ducleroir. Each participant has to answer the same ten questions (originally crafted by interviewer Bernard Pivot) that James Lipton asks of his guests on "Inside the Actor's Studio." I love that show and am thrilled to participate and get to know other bloggers better.
For a complete list of participants, look here.
- What is your favorite word? Onomotopoeia. Only, I can't figure out what it sounds like.
- What is your least favorite word? Morning.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A long walk in the woods.
- What turns you off? People who do nothing but complain. It's not about you. Really. It's not. That's life so suck it up and move on.
- What is your favorite curse word? Crap. That's as close to cursing as I get.
- What sound or noise do you love? The wind rising in the trees before a rainstorm.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Heavy traffic.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Wildlife photographer
- What profession would you not like to do? Sales of any kind.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I just want you to know, I love your books. Fantastic job! Really. So I have this castle all set up for you to live in, and I want you to keep on writing novels for eternity, for My pleasure. With plenty of divine inspiration, of course. Not that I'm saying you need it. As much or as little as you want, I just want you to know I'm here for you. Now come on in and start picking out furniture."